The unveiling of the 2022 Master Breeders
January 10, 2023
Click here to watch the event via YouTube
Holstein Holiday Hours
November 15, 2022
- Open: Friday, December 23 (8:00am – 5:00pm)
- Closed: Monday, December 26 (Boxing Day)
- Closed: Tuesday, December 27 (for Christmas Day)
- Open: Wednesday, December 28 (8:00am – 5:00pm)
- Open: Thursday, December 29 (8:00am – 5:00pm)
- Open: Friday, December 30 (8:00am – 5:00pm)
- Closed: Monday, January 2 (for New Years day)
- Open: Tuesday, January 3 (8:00am – 5:00pm)
National Holstein Shows: Results
November 23, 2021
National Holstein Shows
October 22, 2021
Registration is now available through Eventbrite for the National Show, Master Breeder Gala and other fun activities!
On November 19 and 20, exhibitors from across Canada and the United States will be there to showcase their finest animals!
Red & White Show: Mike Farlinger, Morrisburg, ON
Black & White Show: Paul Trapp, Taylor, WI
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 19:
7:30 a.m.: Red & White Cow Classes
11:00 a.m.: Black & White Heifer Classes
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 20:
7:30 a.m.: Red & White Heifer Classes
11:00 a.m.: Black & White Cow Classes
Entries via Assistexpo
Open: Friday, October 1
Close: Sunday, October 31 (midnight)
By organizing this event, we are committed to comply with health measures as prescribed by Public Health, including a proof of double vaccination.
For any show inquiries, please contact Jenny Henchoz at email@example.com or 819-993-0630.
WANT TO STAY INFORMED? Check out the National Show Facebook Event Page!
* Several exhibitors have already booked their accommodations. As a result, hotels in Saint-Hyacinthe are almost at capacity. We are pleased to give you a list of options in the surrounding area. See the list below.
* If you have not been vaccinated to date, please note that there is a 28-day interval between your first and second dose. You will then receive your vaccination passport 7 days after your second dose. October 10th is the deadline to be vaccinated in order to meet the double vaccination criteria.
Voting Results: 2019/2020 Provincially Submitted Non-Binding Resolutions
July 9, 2021
"All-New” Canadian Champions 2020
June 28, 2021
Holstein Canada maintains its Essential Status for on-farm services
January 7, 2021
Holstein Canada maintains its Essential Status for on-farm services. However, as the COVID-19 pandemic is an ever-evolving situation, we will continue to follow and adhere to provincial and regional guidelines and restrictions.
As such, the Classification schedule may fluctuate. Please go to the Classification Schedule on the Holstein Canada website for the most up-to-date information related to our Field schedules. If you have any questions, please email Classification@Holstein.ca.
Holstein Holiday Hours
|December 24||Open 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
|December 31||Open 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
|January 1, 2021||Closed|
Holstein Canada Is Continuing Our Strict Biosecurity Protocols Into 2021
November 26, 2020
Holstein Canada continues to take all matters related to COVID-19 seriously. Since the Association’s services have been deemed essential by all provinces, we want to ensure you that we are taking every method possible to maintain the safety of our employees, our members, and the dairy industry. This way, we can remain in line with our vision: A Healthy Canadian Dairy Industry for All.
Please read our Biosecurity Protocols and On-Farm Operational Plan to understand our process and prepare for Field team visits, should you accept our team on-farm:
On-Farm Operational Plan